3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The historic Zemun quarter is one of Belgrade’s most atmospheric neighborhoods and this 3-hour walking tour takes you right through its heart. Walk the Zemun Promenade along the banks of the Danube, take in the views from Gardoš tower, admire the architecture along Gospodska Street, and see sights including Zemun Market, the Town Hall, and the Church of St. Nicholas.
- Explore Belgrade’s historic Zemun district on a guided walking tour
- Admire architectural landmarks including the Church of St. Nicholas, the Town Hall, and the Magistrate’s Building
- Ideal tour for first-time visitors to Belgrade or those short on time
- Choose between a 2-hour private tour or a 3-hour group tour
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
entrance ticket for Zemun Tower = 2 EUR per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from any hotel, Airbnb, a pension that is up to 5 km from Republic Square, or from Belgrade port is free of charge. Additionally, we can pick you up from any address in Belgrade, but if the pick-up location is further than 5km but less than 10 km from the city center, we will apply a supplement of 10EUR. For locations further than 10km from the Republic Square, please contact us directly.
If you want to start your tour at Belgrade airport, you could do that with a supplement of 15 EUR.
- Beograd Airport, Belgrade Serbia
- Port of Belgrade - Passenger Terminal, Karađorđeva бб, Beograd, Serbia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VICTOR TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Hour Belgrade Zemun Neighborhood Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Hour Belgrade Zemun Neighborhood Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Hour Belgrade Zemun Neighborhood Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 55 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
2 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBelgradeShore Excursions - TimisoaraBus Tours - TimisoaraCity Tours - TimisoaraPorts of Call Tours - TimisoaraHistorical Tours - TimisoaraHalf-day Tours - TimisoaraShore Excursions - SarajevoBus Tours - SarajevoCity Tours - SarajevoPorts of Call Tours - SarajevoHistorical Tours - SarajevoHalf-day Tours - SarajevoShore Excursions - VisokoBus Tours - VisokoCity Tours - VisokoPorts of Call Tours - VisokoHistorical Tours - VisokoHalf-day Tours - VisokoCategory