8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the medieval monasteries and natural wonders of Eastern Serbia on this full-day tour of the Pomoravlje province from Belgrade. Admire the 14th-century architecture and stunning frescoes of Ravanica monastery, visit the 15th-century Manasija monastery, then venture underground to explore the ancient Resava cave.
- Full-day Eastern Serbia Monasteries and Resava Cave tour from Belgrade
- Learn about Serbia’s medieval history as you explore the ‘Serbian Medieval Kingdom’ of Pomoravlje
- Tour the magnificent medieval monasteries of Ravanica and Manasija
- Explore the ancient Resava cave with its dramatic stalactites and stalagmites
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, and round-trip transport
- Choice of private or small-group tour limited to 8 people ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan or private car
Traditional lunch = 10 EUR per person
entrance ticket for Resava Cave = 300 RSD per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you have booked the shared tour option, pick-up will be 15-30 minutes before the departure time. One day before the trip, not before 6 PM, we’ll send you an e-mail with all the pick-up details.
If you have booked the private tour option, the default departure time is 08:00. If you want a different departure time, you should contact us and let us know at what time you would like to start.
Pick up from any hotel, Airbnb, a pension that is up to 5 km from Republic Square, or from Belgrade port is free of charge. Additionally, we can pick you up from any address in Belgrade, but if the pick-up location is further than 5km but less than 10 km from the city center, we will apply a supplement of 10EUR. For locations further than 10km from the Republic Square, please contact us directly.
If you want to start your tour at Belgrade airport, you could do that with a supplement of 15 EUR.
- Beograd Airport, Belgrade Serbia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Even during summer months, it's quite breezy in the cave, so we advise bringing warm clothes and comfortable shoes.
- We never cancel our tours, however, if you are the only person on a shared tour, a supplement of 50% will be applied. At latest 24 hours before the trip, you will be informed in the case that you are the only guest on tour, and we will offer a choice between canceling the tour with no fees applied, or paying the supplement of 50% of the price.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- The tour includes an entrance to places of worship, so please wear appropriate clothing.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY VICTOR TOURS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Eastern Serbia Monasteries and Resava Cave Tour from Belgrade?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Eastern Serbia Monasteries and Resava Cave Tour from Belgrade?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Eastern Serbia Monasteries and Resava Cave Tour from Belgrade
8 to 9 hours
5 hours 10 minutes
4 hours 5 minutes
1 day 23 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBelgradeBus Tours - TimisoaraHistorical Tours - TimisoaraFull-day Tours - TimisoaraBus Tours - SarajevoHistorical Tours - SarajevoFull-day Tours - SarajevoBus Tours - VisokoHistorical Tours - VisokoFull-day Tours - VisokoCategory