- Choose between a private and group tour option
- Combine top destinations to make the most of travel time
- Learn about Serbian history—starting with ancient Mesolithic sculptures
- Convenient pickup and drop-off at Belgrade hotels
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- We never cancel our tours, however, if you booked the small group option and you are the only person on tour, a supplement of 50% will be applied. At latest 24 hours before the trip, you will be informed in the case that you are the only guest on tour, and we will offer a choice between canceling the tour with no fees applied, or paying the supplement of 50% of the price.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- The restaurant doesn't accept credit cards, so the payment is possible only with cash.
- please wear comfortable shoes
- On a shared tour, we always buy entrance tickets for ZONE 1 (the green zone) of Golubac Fortress. This zone is suitable for all ages and physical conditions. If you wish to visit some of the remaining zones (blue, red, or black), we recommend that you book a private tour. These three zones are moderate to extremely challenging and require visitors to be in excellent physical condition. These zones are not recommended for persons suffering from acrophobia (fear of heights) and ophidiophobia (fear of snakes). Also, for these zones, appropriate clothing and footwear is mandatory (tracksuit, trousers, capris, trainers, hiking shoes).
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY VICTOR TOURS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Then lunch (really late - so take snacks with you), and then back to the hotel." See review