- Gain insight into the city’s history and culture from your guide
- Be immersed in Belfast’s atmosphere as you explore by foot
- Enjoy the more intimate experience of a small-group tour
Departure & Return
Your guide will be outside the grounds of City Hall. By the large main gates in the middle by the long horizontal information board. Wearing a blue checked backpack.
The walking tour will finish in St. Anne's Square by the Statue of Anne.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Not a Luxury Private tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY belfastology walking tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms