- Visit incredible locations such as the Bushmills Whiskey Distillery, the Dunluce Castle, and the Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge
- Spend 2 hours exploring the Giant's Causeway
- Travel along the scenic Antrim Coast Road
- Receive insights from a knowledgeable guide
Departure & Return
Tour departs at 9.00am Check in 10 mins before departure BT1 6DY
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking, please refer to voucher for further details
- Due to uneven surfaces,crossig the Rope Bridge is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY Odyssey Coach Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Guided Day Tour: Giant's Causeway from Belfast.