- Full-day tour of Northern Ireland and the Giant’s Causeway from Belfast
- Soak up the scenery along the Antrim Coast Road
- Explore the Giant’s Causeway, Northern Ireland’s only UNESCO World Heritage site
- Walk over the Atlantic Ocean on the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- Visit the atmospheric ruins of Dunluce Castle
Departure & Return
Facing Grand Opera House
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Brave a walk across the historic rope bridge (March-Oct only; extra cost), which passes 100ft (30m) over the Atlantic Ocean and connects the coastal cliffs of Northern Ireland to Carrick-a-Rede Island.
Next, enjoy free time to explore the Giant’s Causeway, Northern Ireland’s only UNESCO World Heritage site. Snap photos of the extraordinary natural wonder as you clamber over its unusual basalt columns and look out over the windswept coast. Be sure to ask your guide how the Giant’s Causeway got its name too – Irish mythology tells stories of a giant named Finn MacCool.
After strolling along the Giant’s Causeway, stop for lunch at one of the coastal restaurants (own expense), before starting the journey back to Belfast. Along the way, stop to roam the ruins of the seafront Dunluce Castle, and hear how the medieval castle was used as a filming location for Game of Thrones.
After an action-packed day, end your tour back in central Belfast.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Tours Belfast
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Giant's Causeway Tour from Belfast - Luxury Coach + All Admissions Included.