Departure & Return
Departure Point: Front gates of Belfast City Hall, Donegall Square North, Belfast Start Time: 10.00am Directions: Your guide will be wearing a black jacket or t-shirt with our logo on the left breast. Return point: The tour finishes by the Titanic Memorial at Belfast City Hall.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY DC Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms