- Belfast sightseeing combo: Giant's Causeway and city bus tour
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site on a full-day narrated coach tour
- Sightsee with a 48-hour hop-on hop-off bus pass
- Combine two great-value tours for one low price
Departure & Return
Giant's Causeway Tour: 9.15am Check in 9.00am Belfast City Tour: first tour 10am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Depart from a central location in Belfast and travel along the Antrim Coast via the opposite route of most tour operators. Head directly to the Giant's Causeway before the crowds arrive. After a wander around the UNESCO World Heritage Site, visit other attractions including Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge (entrance fee included), Bushmills Distillery, and Dunluce Castle.
48-Hour Belfast City Sightseeing Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Pass:
Get a comprehensive look at Belfast with a sightseeing pass that lets you hop on and hop off at any stop. Stay on board for the entire narrated route, or disembark to explore further on your own. Stops include Titanic Belfast, Crumlin Road Jail, HMS Caroline, Queens University, Botanic Gardens, and the political wall murals. Discounts are available. Tours depart from High Street, but you can board the open-top bus from any stop along the route. The tour operates seven days per week and tickets are valid for 48 hours.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please be advised that the date you book for will be the date you take the Giant's Causeway tour. You can use the city tour voucher at anytime
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Irish Tour Tickets
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.