8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Hit three of Lebanon’s top attractions—and escape the bustle of the capital—on this three-for-one, small-group day trip from Beirut. Hop a boat to explore stalactite-filled Jeita Grotto, cover seven thousand years of history in picturesque Byblos, and take a cable car in Harissa to the panoramic statue, Our Lady of Lebanon. Tours also include door-to-door transfers and lunch.
- A full-day, small-group tour of Jeita Grotto, Byblos, and Harissa with lunch
- Travel comfortably between locations in a climate-controlled minivan, with hotel pickup and drop-off
- Don’t forget your camera: you’ll be treated to panoramic views over the Mediterranean coast
- Enjoy a mix of natural and cultural locations—the perfect insider’s view of the fascinating, diverse country
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Local guide in Byblos
Lunch at a Local Lebanese Restaurant
All entrance fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up guests from hotels and any places of residences located in Beirut. Guests should be ready in the lobby of their hotel at 8:00 am for the pickup. People who wish to join the tour and are located outside Beirut should meet us at our office in Beirut before 8.00 am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beirut Daily Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Small Group Tour from Beirut to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and Byblos?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Tour from Beirut to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and Byblos?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "We recommend everybody to take this tour during their visit to Lebanon!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group Tour from Beirut to Jeita Grotto, Harissa and Byblos
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBeirutBus Tours - LarnacaHistorical Tours - LarnacaFull-day Tours - LarnacaBus Tours - Tel AvivHistorical Tours - Tel AvivFull-day Tours - Tel AvivBus Tours - AmmanHistorical Tours - AmmanFull-day Tours - AmmanCategory
Hamra Street (Rue Hamra)Martyrs' Square (Place des Martyrs)JouniehMim Mineral Museum Beirut (Mim Musée des Minéraux Beyrouth)Forest of the Cedars of God (Horsh Arz el-Rab) Qadisha Valley (Wadi Kadisha)Beiteddine (Beit ed-Dine)Beirut National Museum (Musée National de Beyrouth)Byblos (Jbeil)Jeita GrottoDowntown Beirut (Beirut Central District)Banque du Liban Museum (Musée de la Banque du Liban)