2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a deep dive into Bar Harbor, Acadia National Park, and Mt. Desert Island on this half-day bus tour. Since your transportation is provided, you can focus on the scenery and taking in the insightful narrative instead of driving and directions. Make three stops within the town of Bar Harbor and the National Park to witness firsthand the views and wildlife that make this island so special. Stops include Cadillac Mountain, Sieur de Monts Spring, and Thunder Hole.
- Bus tour provides all transportation, no need to rent a car
- Focus on the scenery instead of driving directions
- Listen to in-depth narration as you travel
- Make three stops within the span of just a half day
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
53 Main St , 53 Main St, Bar Harbor, ME 04609, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Testa's Restaurant, 53 Main Street, Bar Harbor
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair accessibility upon request. If a wheelchair lift is required, please contact prior to booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Acadia National Park Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Narrated Bus Tour of Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park (Classic - 2.5 Hours)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Narrated Bus Tour of Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park (Classic - 2.5 Hours)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Narrated Bus Tour of Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park (Classic - 2.5 Hours)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Narrated Bus Tour of Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park (Classic - 2.5 Hours)
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBar HarborShore Excursions - MaineBus Tours - MaineNature and Wildlife - MainePorts of Call Tours - MaineHistorical Tours - MaineCategory