- Martin Luther King Jr.-themed tour of Atlanta
- Discover sights that are iconic to the Civil Rights movement
- Learn about the personal and public life of Martin Luther King Jr.
- Fascinating tour for Atlanta visitors and locals alike
Departure & Return
We meet next to the Behold Monument at the King National Historic Site. The Behold Monument is of an African man holding a baby to the sky, directly across the street from Ebenezer Baptist Church at 407 Auburn Avenue. Your guide will have an orange flag and check you in. DO NOT GET ON A BUS.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with inability to walk and stand for long periods of time
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Atlanta Food Walks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Don’t be frightened by a little exercise - the walk was completed at an enjoyable, and conversational pace." See review