Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience the life and work of Margaret Mitchell on a private tour
- See where the Pulitzer-Prize winning author lived when she wrote Gone with the Wind
- Explore notable objects and locations from the book and the author’s life like her typewriter and gravestone
- Convenient round-trip transportation from designated locations
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We do not allow the special requirements note without prior approval
- Animals are not allowed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY DTours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 3 Hour Private Gone With the Wind Tour of Margaret Mitchell's Atlanta.