Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Meet in front of the Central Library entrance on Forsyth Street. Please plan to arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the start of your tour to allow time for parking and locating the starting point. All tours begin promptly at the start time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for children age 10 and under
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Tours will operate rain or shine
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Animals are not allowed
- We do not allow the special requirements note without prior approval
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY DTours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff