Explore our promoted experiences
- Get an insider’s look at some of Atlanta’s most impressive historical homes
- All tours visit the outside of Swan House and stop for lunch (own expense) at the Swan Coach House
- Pick your tour day depending on what other homes you’d like to see
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from selected hotels included for added convenience
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wear mask at all times during the tour.
- This tour involves moderate walking. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Tour start time/duration starts at the time of pick up.
- Please check hotel pick-up listing prior to booking tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers of (4) guest to run tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
- No backpacks or oversize bags allowed in the Governor's Mansion
- Tours of the Governor's Mansion are at will of the Governor's Mansion approval
- Tour start time is approximate and can be adjusted for traffic conditions and pick-up schedule
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Additional charges may apply for pick-up if hotel is not one of our selected hotels.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Great Exploration Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Atlanta Historical Homes Tour.