Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at the start time at Sycamore Cycles/Crank Coffee. Fill up gas tank, wear sturdy shoes and bring an extra layer. YOUR GUIDE WILL CONTACT YOU THE DAY BEFORE YOUR TOUR!
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asheville Hiking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I highly recommend this tour and don’t forget to ask for Paul as your guide." See review
- "This is a worthwhile experience that is only about 2.5 miles of actual hiking." See review
- "The drive to and from downtown Asheville was easy and would highly recommend this tour to others who want to enjoy a nice 1/2 day of hiking and spectacular scenery of the Blue Ridge Mountain area." See review