Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Transportation is provided from the meeting place at Ultra Coffee at 242 Clingman Ave Ext, Asheville, NC 28801. (Guests may take a taxi/Lyft to the meeting location.)
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asheville Hiking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I highly recommend this tour and don’t forget to ask for Paul as your guide." See review
- "This is a worthwhile experience that is only about 2.5 miles of actual hiking." See review
- "The drive to and from downtown Asheville was easy and would highly recommend this tour to others who want to enjoy a nice 1/2 day of hiking and spectacular scenery of the Blue Ridge Mountain area." See review