Explore our promoted experiences
- Blue Ridge Mountain horseback riding tour from Asheville
- Explore Blue Ridge scenery without having to hike
- Guide leads you to forests and meadows you might miss on your own
- Beginner horseback riders welcome—training is included
Departure & Return
For the Meeting Point, go to Cullowhee North Carolina. At the 4th stop light on hwy 107 turn right on to Cullowhee Mountain Road and go 9 miles to the top of Cullowhee Mountain. Turn left onto our driveway, Arrowmont Trail. Go 1/4 mile on our driveway and meet us at the Stables.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Plan an extra 50-60 minutes, in addition to your trail time, for your safety and training program.
- Please Note, This Starts at your stated trail time, not before it. Your Trail immediately follows your safety program.
- Your Safety Program consists of a video or live demonstration covering the horse's training, safety and horse personality.
- You are given a chance to try your horse in the ring before departing. If needed, your horse can be changed before your trail.
- All passenger ages must be advised at time of booking
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- Long pants recommended
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Use of helmet mandatory for under 18 years old
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If it looks like rain, bring an extra T-shirt and towel
- You will try your horse out in the ring before going on your trail
- The Safety Program Starts at your stated trail time, not before it. Your Trail immediately follows your safety program
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arrowmont Stables & Cabins
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands