Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- A privately guided waterfall tour through the Blue Ridge Mountains
- Discover the history and natural features of the area from your guide
- Explore under-the-radar attractions: ruins, cascades, a rock garden, and more
- Learn about the uses of local flora and forage for edible plants
Departure & Return
Guests must provide personal transportation. Uber/Lyft is not an option unfortunately! Meet your guide inside the Old Fort Ride House, a coffee shop, at 59 Commerce St, Old Fort, NC 28762.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asheville Hiking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands