2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Explore the historic French Broad River in Asheville on a stand-up paddleboard during this guided, 2.5-hour, small-group tour. Float through the city’s calm, downtown waterway and learn about the history of the region while participating in one of Asheville’s most popular activities. Paddleboarding experience is helpful but not necessary. All equipment — paddleboard, paddle, personal flotation device, leash, river booties and dry bag — are included.
- Explore the French Broad River on a paddleboard
- Join in one of Asheville’s most popular activities
- Learn about the history of the region
- Small-group ensures a personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This wetlands route lets you explore the French Broad River plus the boundary of the famous Biltmore Estate.
Saved to wishlist!
Use of all equipment (paddleboard, paddle, personal flotation device, leash, river booties, and dry bag)
Shuttle to launch point
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and beverages
Towels and sun protection
Departure & Return
192 Riverside Dr, Asheville, NC 28801, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum 2-guests per booking.
- There is maximum weight limit of 260 lbs.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Suitable for ages 10 years and up
- It is recommended that you bring the following: swimwear, sunscreen, sunglasses, waterproof camera, and change of dry clothes that you can leave in your car so you can change at the end of the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Wai Mauna Asheville SUP Tours, LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Mile Guided Paddleboard Tour on The French Broad River in Asheville?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Mile Guided Paddleboard Tour on The French Broad River in Asheville?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Product code: 9575P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesAshevilleStand Up Paddleboarding - North CarolinaCategory