Explore our promoted experiences
- Get a unique perspective of Asheville: from the water
- A naturalist rafting guide will lead the way
- All necessary equipment will be provided
- Tour sizes limited to five travelers for a cozy experience
Departure & Return
Be sure you put Asheville or 28806 zip code in your GPS or use Hominy Creek River PARK. There is a Hominy Creek Road in Candler and that is not correct. Look for a Black Ford F150 truck with Kayaks in the bed!
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hike Bike Kayak Asheville
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands