Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Outside of the Theatre under the sign with the magnet on it! I recommend parking at the free parking lot right beside the theatre. Also if you want to park halfway between the meeting spot and the end, you can park at the visitor center in the river arts district
The 2pm tour will end at the winery where you can taste wine specials that are specific to our tour guests or try local beers from the Wedge brewery.
The 10am tour will finish here at Into the Great nowhere. You will have options to use your beer tickets later in the day when the brewery opens
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asheville Free Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "Maybe due to COVID, we were not able to enter most galleries, which would have the walk more enjoyable." See review