Explore our promoted experiences
- Hike along the Blue Ridge Parkway on a tour from Asheville
- Observe the flora and fauna of North Carolina
- A maximum of seven hikers makes for a personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 people per booking required
- Maximum of 7 people per tour
- Not suitable for participants who have had a knee or hip replacement within the last year
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints, or other serious medical conditions
- Hike is at a comfortable pace for approximately 3.0 miles about 1 1/2 miles per hour for hiking portion of the tour
- Operates in most weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tumblestone Tours & Transportation LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff