7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
bicycles: e-bikes, gravel, hybrids and road bikes. helmet included
Departure & Return
Via I Maggio, 27, 53026 Zona Pip-località Trieste SI, Italy
meeting at our work shop
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cicloposse Bike Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bike trip from Pienza to Montalcino through the Val d'Oricia?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Bike trip from Pienza to Montalcino through the Val d'Oricia?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bike trip from Pienza to Montalcino through the Val d'Oricia?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bike trip from Pienza to Montalcino through the Val d'Oricia?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Bike trip from Pienza to Montalcino through the Val d'Oricia
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingArezzoMountain Bike Tours - TuscanyCategory