Explore our promoted experiences
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Get inside tips from a local
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Excellent value for money
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Led by a local guide
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Departure & Return
The starting point is right in front of the Suikerrui, near the Flandria ticket counter. You will find us under the slope with the two lion statues. Entrance through the small tunnel. You’ll recognize your guide by the yellow vest.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Antwerp by Bike
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff