10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Drinks on lunch time
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick-up from hotels in Antalya, Lara, Kundu, Kaleiçi
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tourmania
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Perge, Aspendos, Side & Waterfalls Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Perge, Aspendos, Side & Waterfalls Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Perge, Aspendos, Side & Waterfalls Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Perge, Aspendos, Side & Waterfalls Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Perge, Aspendos, Side & Waterfalls Tour
10 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAntalyaBus Tours - Turkish RivieraArchaeology Tours - Turkish RivieraHistorical Tours - Turkish RivieraFull-day Tours - Turkish RivieraBus Tours - AlanyaArchaeology Tours - AlanyaHistorical Tours - AlanyaFull-day Tours - AlanyaBus Tours - SarigermeArchaeology Tours - SarigermeHistorical Tours - SarigermeFull-day Tours - SarigermeCategory
Termessos Tours & TicketsClock Tower Tours & TicketsThe Land of Legends Theme Park Tours & TicketsDuden Waterfalls (Duden Selalesi) Tours & TicketsHadrian’s Gate Tours & TicketsKöprülü Canyon Tours & TicketsKursunlu Waterfalls (Kursunlu Selalesi) Tours & TicketsAntalya Aquarium Tours & TicketsAntalya Marina (Kaleici Yat Limani) Tours & Tickets