4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Cheese delicatessen plate
Provision of an apron
Fermentation in our cold room
Beer brewing equipment
Bottling by us (supplement 20 euros)
Departure & Return
21 Pl. Molière, 49100 Angers, France
Arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of the workshop
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Les ateliers de Radis et Capucine
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeAngersCooking Classes - Loire ValleyCategory