3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Pedal your way around historic Amsterdam and see the city like a local on this 3-hour guided bike tour. Cycle along Amsterdam’s scenic canal ways, landmark bridges and historic streets, and see the famous Red Light District, the bustling New Market and the lively Jordaan district. Stop along the way to admire the city’s quirky architecture and snap photos of attractions like the Old Church, the Royal Palace and the Western Church. This small-group tour has a maximum of 15 people and is suitable for all abilities.
- 3-hour bike tour of historic Amsterdam
- Pedal along Amsterdam’s pretty canal ways and historic streets
- Explore the famous Red Light District, the Jordaan neighborhood and the New Market
- Easy cycle route suitable for all ages and abilities
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Amsterdam , Amsterdam, Amsterdam, North Holland ProvinceThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY TukTuk Sightseeing
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Amsterdam International-Group Historical Bike Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Amsterdam International-Group Historical Bike Tour ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Amsterdam International-Group Historical Bike Tour ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Amsterdam International-Group Historical Bike Tour
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesMountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportAmsterdamAudio Guides - RotterdamMountain Bike Tours - RotterdamHistorical Tours - RotterdamHalf-day Tours - RotterdamAudio Guides - DordrechtMountain Bike Tours - DordrechtHistorical Tours - DordrechtHalf-day Tours - DordrechtAudio Guides - LeeuwardenMountain Bike Tours - LeeuwardenHistorical Tours - LeeuwardenHalf-day Tours - LeeuwardenCategory
Rembrandt House Museum (Museum Het Rembrandthuis)Hard Rock Cafe AmsterdamDamrakSingel CanalMadame Tussauds AmsterdamLeiden Square (Leidseplein)Amstel RiverMuseum of Bags and PursesMuseum Het SchipTheater AmsterdamAmsterdam DungeonHouseboat Museum (Woonboot Museum)Red Light Secrets (Museum of Prostitution)FOAM Photography Museum Amsterdam (Fotografiemuseum Amsterdam)Stedelijk MuseumRembrandt Square (Rembrandtplein)Hash Marihuana & Hemp MuseumEmperor's Canal (Keizersgracht)Amsterdam Cruise PortHerengracht