Departure & Return
Look for the orange umbrellas from 360 Amsterdam Tours in front of the Museum of Jewish History. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the departure of the tour and buy your tickets online in advance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Entrance ticket to Anne Frank House is not included. This tour does not grant you access or allow you to enter the Anne-Frank House. You can join the line to see the Anne-Frank House on your own after the tour, however entrance is not guaranteed.
- Wheelchair accessible.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY 360 Amsterdam Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands