- Discover the history and culture of this beautiful neighborhood on an easy walk
- Visit eight local eateries to enjoy 12 Dutch food tastings
- Learn about Amsterdam’s culinary traditions from a knowledgeable guide
- Small-group tour limited to 12 ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Look for our guide holding a Eating Europe sign. Please arrive 15minutes prior to the start time in order to ensure prompt departure.
What To Expect
Amble along picturesque waterways, passing specialty cafes and esteemed restaurants, on your way to some of the locals’ favorite foodie hotspots. Rub shoulders with Dutch patrons as you visit eight authentic shops and eateries that keep ancient Dutch food traditions alive.
Pleasure your palate with 12 samples of Dutch specialties like smoked sausage, Gouda cheese, herring, licorice, bitterballen (fried meatballs) and Indonesian inspired snacks.
Throughout your tour, listen to entertaining anecdotes and fascinating facts surrounding the unique cuisine of the region. Enrich your knowledge of Dutch history at prominent landmarks like Anne Frank’s House, and then bid your guide farewell at the original departure point of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Email to advise of any dietary requirements such as vegetarian and gluten-free diets
- You must be 18+ to drink alcoholic beverages on the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Amsterdam Food Tours by Eating Europe
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Amsterdam's Jordaan District Small-Group Food Walking Tour .
- "This tour is a must for anyone visiting Amsterdam and enjoys learning about the local culture through food." See review