- Take a 3.5-hour bike tour through the Dutch tulip fields and farms
- Pedal 12.5 miles to discover the beautiful springtime blooms
- Capture memories of your ride to enjoy for years to come
- Enjoy a personalized experience during this small-group excursion
Departure & Return
The tour will depart from near the entrance to the Stedelijke museum in Alkmaar's city centre. Your guide will be standing with a sign that says 'Alkmaar Tours'. The museum in approximately 10 mins walk away from the Alkmaar Train Station. Please arrive 5 minutes prior to the start of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to the physical nature of this tour, the minimum age is 16 years
- Bike helmets are not available to rent. If you want to wear a helmet then you must bring one with you.
- All participants will be required to complete a Liability Waiver prior to the tour's commencement
- Tours will be cancelled if a weather warning has been issued within 24 hours of the tour or if the winds exceed 29km/hr or 4 on the scale of Beaufort.
- Please dress appropriately for the tour. Bikes include small bags where you can store belongings.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Participants must be physically fit enough to confidently cycle +/-20km
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alkmaar Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience