- Forget the guidebook with insights provided by resident guide
- Visit the traditional cheese market and learn about its history
- Explore the medieval center and its landmarks, including the Molen van Piet
- Enjoy a more personalized experience with a small-group tour
Departure & Return
Tours will depart from outside of the main entrance to the Alkmaar Train Station. Your guide will be standing to the left of the stairs (as you face them) and will be holding a sign that says 'Alkmaar Tours'. Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the start of your tour.
Your tour will end in the centre of Alkmaar
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and must be able to walk several kilometers and stand for long periods of time
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Dogs (except service animals) are not permitted
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alkmaar Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "She only uses small groups, so, Visite is almost private." See review