Top Yorkshire Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
124 results | All Yorkshire Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing from start to finish, we got to feed and stroke lots of animals and the owl show was fantastic. We will definitely be returning."
* A traveler said: "Great trip, Lee the driver very informative would recommend to go on this trip, fantastic scenery beautiful little villages,"
* A traveler said: "The commentator - really fantastic knowledge along with good humour. Very entertaining. Lovely trip down the river Ouse, absolutely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great day out .got to see many parts of Yorkshire .with the highlight being the moors and a ride on a steam train .peter the guide was top draw explaining the whole day and telling us the times and places we had to be to pick up the mini bus .lovely day out cheers Pete"
* A traveler said: "Dave was extraordinarily knowledgeable and I really appreciated the detail he provided. He painted some wonderful historical scenes and did his best to make it an immersive experience."
* A traveler said: "We loved the whole experience and the interactive tour guide. It’s a absolute must for any tourist that visits York !"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I loved every second of this tour! Mackenzie is a fantastic guide and story teller who has a passion for history and the macabre. To our benefit the tour group was much smaller than many of the other groups which meant we had more one on one time and could always hear and see everything. Would definitely recommend Shadows of York! 💀"
* A traveler said: "Very good, guide was excellent, would recommend, not our first time, but excellent. Always use when we go to a city."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant afternoon walking through the streets of old York, highly recommended it. Far greater than our expectations."
* A traveler said: "It was a very informative adventure add a really great time doing it and you got to see York in more ways that you could imagine"
* A traveler said: "Great experience, great tour guide, great photo stop points and the stops planned have lovely villages. The guide was kind and caring and also got to know you as well as pointed out good places to visit whilst in different villages. Great trip to also go alone if you don’t have anyone to go with."
* A traveler said: "Very easy and interesting route to follow/ highly recommended!! We followed over two days and split in half- very easy to jump in and out."
* A traveler said: "The staff on board were friendly and attentive. The sandwiches and cakes were delicious. Captain Kris was informative and knowledgable throughout the tour. He went above and beyond, welcoming all tourists personally when boarding the cruise. He took time to ask and check in with each and every person. A very relaxing and enjoyable outing!"
* A traveler said: "Entertaining walk through some beautiful but spooky parts of York, we did this at twilight so really added to it. Good fun !"
* A traveler said: "2 adults, a 16 year old and a 10 year old and we all had a great time. Cecil and Claire very knowledgeable and great hosts."
* A traveler said: "Great value, full of history. Great food. Had a fantastic time. Staff and people in general very friendly. It's a beautiful place to go. Defo would go again"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this, Mad Alice is great, funny, friendly and the perfect story teller. Loved it and everyone should do this"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip and customer service. Ideal for solo travellers as well. Had a great time, enjoying the beautiful scenery. I loved visiting Abby and my only regret is that we couldn’t stay there a bit longer."
* A traveler said: "An enjoyable experience with an amusing and knowledgeable guide. Highly recommended for passing a fun evening."
* A traveler said: "Whole experience was just lovey. Food was restaurant style just needed some fans on upper deck as it became a bit styfuling. Views were beautiful. And skipper (Chris) was very informertive"
* A traveler said: "Excellent. John had great knowledge. Thank you so much we both really enjoyed it!! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour with Emily. The tour was very interesting and informative. Emily was a wonderful guide, extremely friendly, kind and knowledgeable. I learned a lot about York. I was lucky enough to be the only person on the tour, so it was very personalised. I would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Was a lovely experience the staff where great, drinks a good price aswell, remember to take a coat gets a bit chilly"
* A traveler said: "I have been on many tours and David from White Rose tours rates as one of the best. His knowledge of York was impressive. He took the time to find out what I was interested in and catered the tour to me. Do not hesitate to book with White Rose Tours."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Yorkshire Museum of Farming
- Wensleydale Creamery
- Yorkshire Museum
- Barley Hall
- York Army Museum
- York Castle Museum
- Treasurer's House
- SEA LIFE® Scarborough
- Henry VII Experience at Micklegate Bar
- Clifford's Tower
- Jorvik Dig
- York Bird of Prey Centre
- North Yorkshire Moors Railway
- York's Chocolate Story
- York Cold War Bunker
- Flamingo Land
- Eden Camp
- World of James Herriot
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in South Holland