Top Western Norway Private and Luxury
66 results | All Western Norway Tours
* A traveler said: "Excursion was excellent! The guide was excellent in her knowledge of the area, suggestions to assist us in seeing Norway in our limited time, etc. In general, it was by far our best excursion for a 14 day cruise with lots of excursions. WE WERE VERY PLEASED!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent 4:5 hour trip with an excellent guide Monica , really enjoyed and recommend.. Monica was able to answer all the questions we asked in a very informative way ,...."
* A traveler said: "The sights started out good, but not exactly what I expected. Then we arrived at the fjord cruise and it was fantastic! The highlight of my trip to norway!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed our tour and were able to see all the main sights thanks to a hassle free tour with our guide Frode. He had a lot of information to share and was very helpful. Having him to drive us around saved a lot of time. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "While we would have appreciated more architectural commentary we found this second visit in Ålesund quite informative. Danny did a fine job."
* A traveler said: "Vladislav Morozov was the best guide! His knowledge of the Bergen and fjord areas was amazing. He extended the original 6 hour tour time to be sure our needs were met."
* A traveler said: "This was a marvelous trip to marvelous scenic spots in Norway. The guide was super nice (we even used him to go to the airport). He was exactly on time. He had a good knowledge of what he was showing us. The electric car was quite comfortable and roomy."
* A traveler said: "Jana was just great. She was on time and took the time to take us where we wanted, did great explanations and accompanied us on the specific places adding interesting details."
* A traveler said: "Vlad is very knowledgable. He willingly adjusted the schedule based on our tastes and what he had already seen and experienced. Being in a car gives you a lot of less visited places that the usual busy tourist spots. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "We picked this tour because no tours were available from our ship and my elderly father had trouble walking with his cane. It was the best tour of our 2 week trip! Our tour guide was knowledgeable, thorough, took us to everything we could want to see and made it super easy for my father to not have to walk far but gave my son and I opportunities to see and do a little more/get that perfect picture/etc. the car was cool and comfortable and I could not have created or imagined a better use of the four hours we spent. VERY good experience!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Stavanger
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in Northern Germany
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South Holland