Top Vienna Sightseeing Passes
10 results | All Vienna Tours
* A traveler said: "It makes a perfect sense to obtain this pass if you are staying in Vienna for more than one day and intend to submerge in cultural inheritance of this beautiful city. It gives you not only a value for money, but an opportunity to visit numerous attractions without hassle of queuing for tickets."
* A traveler said: "It was an enjoyable experience to see Vienna with the Bus. The multi language plug-in recording was entertaining and informative."
* A traveler said: "The concert was so beautiful! The string quartet played so beautifully and with such passion! Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "The boat trip and Danube trip were wonderful. We really enjoyed it. Highly recommend this trip 👌. Will go on another trip to Hallstat and Salzburg"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Ali, was wonderful. She was full of energy and fun facts and ensured our tour of the Palace was filled with great stories that really brought it all to life. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour. Knowledgeable guide. I really enjoyed it. Salzburg is a beautiful town definitely worth visiting"
* A traveler said: "I have waited almost 40 years to see the Lipozzan Stallions in the Palace in Vienna. This was truly a dream come true. I have ridden and shown horses for many years and could not take my eyes off of the riders and horses while training. Magnificent! I will be back again, for sure."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the Gustav Klimt paintings was a memorable experience. Only problem was no signage where to redeem voucher to get ticket at museum."
* A traveler said: "This is the best way to enjoy the Schönnberg Palace. Even in February, there were lines and crowds. Skip the line is worth every cent. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and funny. The bus tour was a good way to get one’s bearings on a first-time visit to Vienna."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Schubert Geburtshaus
- Johann Strauss Museum (Johann Strauss Wohnung)
- St. Charles's Church (Karlskirche)
- Natural History Museum Vienna (Naturhistorisches Museum Wien)
- St. Rupert's Church (Ruprechtskirche)
- Imperial Furniture Collection (Hofmobiliendepot)
- Heroes’ Square (Heldenplatz)
- Vienna Museum of Illusions (Museum der Illusionen)
- St. Michael’s Church (Michaelerkirche)
- Vienna Musikverein (Wiener Musikverein)
- Albertina Museum
- Schlosspark Schönbrunn (Schönbrunn Palace Garden)
- Klosterneuburg Monastery (Stift Klosterneuburg)
- Temple of Theseus
- Sisi Museum
- Museum Quarter (MuseumsQuartier)
- Kunst Haus Wien
- Vienna Woods (Wienerwald)
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Bohemia