Top Vienna Private and Luxury
92 results | All Vienna Tours
* A traveler said: "It was an enjoyable experience to see Vienna with the Bus. The multi language plug-in recording was entertaining and informative."
* A traveler said: "Best food tour I have ever been on. Every time I travel I like to start with a food tour to get lay of the land. This food tour went way beyond expectations. The guide was informative and enjoyable and before I knew it 4 hours past. Again, best tour I did in Vienna!"
* A traveler said: "Great value. From the moment the orchestra started to play I had tears in my eyes and felt such an emotion of absolute joy. The additional singers and dancers were unbelievably brilliant. The whole experience was superb!"
* A traveler said: "This was really worth the money. Great food , great venue, great concert and the artists enjoyed themselves as well , all together a great package."
* A traveler said: "Daniela took us on a fantastic tour of Bratislava! I would highly recommend her for the knowledge and charm she brings to this beautiul city!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Ali, was wonderful. She was full of energy and fun facts and ensured our tour of the Palace was filled with great stories that really brought it all to life. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "This is the best way to enjoy the Schönnberg Palace. Even in February, there were lines and crowds. Skip the line is worth every cent. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and funny. The bus tour was a good way to get one’s bearings on a first-time visit to Vienna."
* A traveler said: "We had not been to Vienna for 30 plays years and wanted to start out with a half day overview of Vienna. Chris arrived early in very nice and comfortable car and spoke excellent English. He knew the city well and the history and we packed so much into the half day that we felt we saw all of Vienna in that short time. We got a plan for what to do the following days and even had wonderful recommendation for restaurant and what to order for lunch. All in all - excellent and we highly recommend Chris."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Suzanne, did an outstanding job. She was very informative, very personable and extremely knowledgeable about the history of Schönbrunn and Austria. Solicitous of our needs and answered all questions."
* A traveler said: "Very nice trip,our driver Julio was very good and very professional.Lake district is wonderful and Salzburg a place that we will never forget.Thank you for everything."
* A traveler said: "Deter was great! Very knowledgeable and interesting story teller with a passion for the subject matter"
* A traveler said: "Walter proved to be a witty and fascinating guide to some of the unique places that lie off the beaten path. One moment we were among the crowds; the next we were scooting down an alley way or staircase that led to a special place. Much fun!"
* A traveler said: "nice trip. good guide. wonderfull kandscape. nice time on the ship tomelk abbey. durnstein is nice village with good wine"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time in one of the most beautiful places with a professional and nice guide - Yolo who made this trip very pleasant. We tasted delicious local wines, heard interesting stories"
* A traveler said: "The tour was so interesting and our guide, Fleming, was fantastic! What a tragic time in history that we must never forget."
* A traveler said: "If you haven't ever taken a Segway tour, you're missing out on a fun experience. It's not only for the younger generation, as I'm a retiree. Our guide was thoughtful and knowledgeable. He made sure we were comfortable before embarking on this great adventure!"
* A traveler said: "Deyan was an excellent driver on this private trip. He was very nice, and gave us a great drive around these beautiful cities. Now I must say this is not a guided tour, it is simply a tour where you get dropped off in the cities. Deyan did give us a map in Salzburg where you can see the different Sound Of Music sites."
* A traveler said: "This was one of my favorite tours during my recent trip to Europe. It's a short drive from Vienna and they do their best to make sure you see everything you're interested in seeing. Comfortable car, great driver, and Jana was a fabulous guide. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "One of my favorite tours during my recent trip to Europe. Car was comfortable, driver was great Petar again...thanks!. The guide, Janez, was outstanding. When I had some unexpected mobility issues due to a recent accident, he adapted his tour and made sure I was able to see everything I wanted to see. The additional boat ride not typically included as a part of the tour that I was able to take thanks to Janez became one of my favorite parts of my trip."
* A traveler said: "Ana and Sylvia was very experienced and knowledgeable tour guides. They were perfect guide for our group. They went out of their way to show some of the most amazing sites.. They both made our trip unique and memorable. We had a great experience and I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Mr. Wolfgang! Authentic Viennese Food Experience |After eating all the authentic Austrian food dishes at the highest rated restaurants on Yelp over three days including one fine dining before our Mozart concert, my wife and I really felt underwhelmed with the overall food experience here... until we met Mr. Wolfgang himself! This food tour really saved the trip and made us wanting to come back for more! Our guide was very charismatic, very informative and engaging providing such a wonderful experience. He has excellent taste and proves it with the incredible quality and types of coffee to begin the tour. He blends historical cafes, coffee shops, restaurants, with more modern / current places extremely well. We got to see so much more of Vienna than we ever anticipated, providing a true and authentic experience that was enjoyable. The market places we were able to see were a delight. The food tastings and chocolate tastings were incredible there, had to buy some goodies on the spot even though we still had a long way to go. There is a lot of walking but it gives you a chance to digest your food and prepare yourself for all the wonderful and tasty food coming your way. Also an opportunity to take in a few unique drinks that were delicious. In the end youll get to ride a tram and bus to get you back home safely providing a really cool and local experience. Very efficient and quick. Too many favorites to mention, but definitely the best coffee tastings, their special dessert thats like a breakfast pancake is incredible, the authentic goulash from an old school market shop is the real thing, with incredible sausages and another special dish waiting. Thanks for making our 10 year marriage anniversary in Vienna perfect!! Highly recommend Wolfgang, his choice of food will change how you see Vienna! What an excellent experience!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Imperial Furniture Collection (Hofmobiliendepot)
- Third Man Museum (Dritte Mann Museum)
- Danube Cycle Path (Donauradweg)
- Chocolate Museum Vienna
- Vienna Theatermuseum
- Hundertwasser House (Hundertwasserhaus)
- University of Vienna (Universität Wien)
- Vienna Museum of Illusions (Museum der Illusionen)
- Sala Terrena at the House of the Teutonic Order (Deutschordenshaus)
- Time Travel Vienna
- Beethoven Pasqualatihaus
- Klosterneuburg Monastery (Stift Klosterneuburg)
- Kursalon Vienna (Kursalon Wien)
- Vienna Technical Museum (Technisches Museum Wien)
- Austrian Museum of Applied Arts (the MAK)
- Haus des Meeres - Aqua Terra Zoo
- Temple of Theseus
- Imperial Carriage Museum
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Bohemia