Top Vienna Historical Tours
264 results | All Vienna Tours
* A traveler said: "This is the best way to enjoy the Schönnberg Palace. Even in February, there were lines and crowds. Skip the line is worth every cent. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and funny. The bus tour was a good way to get one’s bearings on a first-time visit to Vienna."
* A traveler said: "Deter was great! Very knowledgeable and interesting story teller with a passion for the subject matter"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Suzanne, did an outstanding job. She was very informative, very personable and extremely knowledgeable about the history of Schönbrunn and Austria. Solicitous of our needs and answered all questions."
* A traveler said: "nice trip. good guide. wonderfull kandscape. nice time on the ship tomelk abbey. durnstein is nice village with good wine"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Ali, was wonderful. She was full of energy and fun facts and ensured our tour of the Palace was filled with great stories that really brought it all to life. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "The guides is very kind and knowledgeable, it adapts to the group and answers any question you may have."
* A traveler said: "Herbert was very knowledgeable and we would thoroughly recommend this trip to others. It gave us an excellent grasp of Vienna and is well worth doing on your first day."
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour. Knowledgeable guide. I really enjoyed it. Salzburg is a beautiful town definitely worth visiting"
* A traveler said: "Very nice trip,our driver Julio was very good and very professional.Lake district is wonderful and Salzburg a place that we will never forget.Thank you for everything."
* A traveler said: "Best tour ever. The guide was so professional and knew everything about the 3rd man and surroundings."
* A traveler said: "Georgi was very knowledgeable.. took us around all the attractions and gave enough time at each place!"
* A traveler said: "Just lovely. Such a wonderful experience with Ernst. A lot of information you can’t find online. Good answers to out questions and not too serious (loved that)."
* A traveler said: "Angelika was a great tour guide of a beautiful palace/gallery. Brought art to life through detailed background, and showed the progression of the artists."
* A traveler said: "It was a lovely experience. Music was excellent, the musicians were top-notch and the crypt where the concert was held added to the experience. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time in one of the most beautiful places with a professional and nice guide - Yolo who made this trip very pleasant. We tasted delicious local wines, heard interesting stories"
* A traveler said: "Deyan was an excellent driver on this private trip. He was very nice, and gave us a great drive around these beautiful cities. Now I must say this is not a guided tour, it is simply a tour where you get dropped off in the cities. Deyan did give us a map in Salzburg where you can see the different Sound Of Music sites."
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend this tour as a great way to learn about the city. Walter was a fantastic guide, providing us both a general overview of the city as well as details we would never have known without his expertise. Having a private guide (especially Walter) made our experience special and really endeared us to the city."
* A traveler said: "The day trip was Great. I'm glad I had extra day to do this. I would have loved more time in Buda maybe next time."
* A traveler said: "Small group The driver was engaging and friendly. Th tour guide was knowledgeable and had a lovely manner. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "The drive through the woods was gorgeous, and the guide did a good job of explaining what we were seeing. Mayerling was well worth the visit; wish we'd had a little more time there."
* A traveler said: "It was an enjoyable experience to see Vienna with the Bus. The multi language plug-in recording was entertaining and informative."
* A traveler said: "Excellent musicians performing string Quartet works by Mozart, Beethoven and Mendelssohn, originally developed by Haydn. The works were less well known to me but exceptional and exceptionally done by great musicians in the stunning atmosphere of St. Anna's church, Vienna!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Arts & Design
- Archaeology Tours
- Cultural Tours
- Historical Tours
- Literary Tours
- Music Tours
- Photography Tours
- Religious Tours
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Imperial Furniture Collection (Hofmobiliendepot)
- Temple of Theseus
- Madame Tussauds Vienna
- Maria Theresa Square (Maria Theresien Platz)
- Natural History Museum Vienna (Naturhistorisches Museum Wien)
- Natural History Museum Vienna Collection of Anatomical Pathology
- Schubert Geburtshaus
- Vienna Woods (Wienerwald)
- Schönbrunn Zoo (Tiergarten Schönbrunn)
- Beethoven Museum
- Vienna Old Town Hall (Altes Rathaus)
- St. Anne's Church (Annakirche)
- Vienna Theatermuseum
- Anchor Clock (Ankeruhr)
- Schubert Sterbewohnung
- Spanish Riding School (Spanische Hofreitschule)
- Danube River at Vienna
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Bohemia