Top Vienna Half-day Tours
107 results | All Vienna Tours
* A traveler said: "This is the best way to enjoy the Schönnberg Palace. Even in February, there were lines and crowds. Skip the line is worth every cent. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and funny. The bus tour was a good way to get one’s bearings on a first-time visit to Vienna."
* A traveler said: "The drive through the woods was gorgeous, and the guide did a good job of explaining what we were seeing. Mayerling was well worth the visit; wish we'd had a little more time there."
* A traveler said: "Georgi was very knowledgeable.. took us around all the attractions and gave enough time at each place!"
* A traveler said: "Best food tour I have ever been on. Every time I travel I like to start with a food tour to get lay of the land. This food tour went way beyond expectations. The guide was informative and enjoyable and before I knew it 4 hours past. Again, best tour I did in Vienna!"
* A traveler said: "We typically book a bike tour of the city we travel if available when traveling to Europe We have yet to be disappointed. Renata was our guide and she was quite knowledgeable on the Austrian history as we pedaled around. It is a good 3 hour ride and bring water. I recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Amazing professionals. Guide was so helpful and understanding. Helping with every single issue. Highly recommend! Thank You very much. looking forward to coming back to Vienna! :"
* A traveler said: "This was a great walking tour. Very complete. Makes me want to come back to Vienna again. Our guide was very good, very knowledgeable about a variety of topics and answering questions."
* A traveler said: "The first tour , on foot was very nice, the guide was very pleasant and knew a lot of information, she took us around the center. The second was also ok, the one on bikes it took us also on center but in regions away from the center also. It focused more on the living in Prague and social life there."
* A traveler said: "Best tour ever (and we’ve done +40). Wolfy was awesome as a guide and showed us the true heart of Vienna — the food culture. A “must” when in Vienna!"
* A traveler said: "Had an absolutely fabulous time! The wineries were so beautiful and everyone was friendly and eager to help."
* A traveler said: "Great tour of the old Danube. This was my first time riding inflatable kayaks and it was incredibly easy, with very little effort required to get around. We saw a lot of the recreational side of the city that only residents are privy to, and got some fantastic background on the section of the Danube and the city itself, including the skyline. James is a great hand and a very experienced guide on Vienna itself. Would totally recommend for all ages, shapes, and sizes!"
* A traveler said: "Mr. Wolfgang! Authentic Viennese Food Experience |After eating all the authentic Austrian food dishes at the highest rated restaurants on Yelp over three days including one fine dining before our Mozart concert, my wife and I really felt underwhelmed with the overall food experience here... until we met Mr. Wolfgang himself! This food tour really saved the trip and made us wanting to come back for more! Our guide was very charismatic, very informative and engaging providing such a wonderful experience. He has excellent taste and proves it with the incredible quality and types of coffee to begin the tour. He blends historical cafes, coffee shops, restaurants, with more modern / current places extremely well. We got to see so much more of Vienna than we ever anticipated, providing a true and authentic experience that was enjoyable. The market places we were able to see were a delight. The food tastings and chocolate tastings were incredible there, had to buy some goodies on the spot even though we still had a long way to go. There is a lot of walking but it gives you a chance to digest your food and prepare yourself for all the wonderful and tasty food coming your way. Also an opportunity to take in a few unique drinks that were delicious. In the end youll get to ride a tram and bus to get you back home safely providing a really cool and local experience. Very efficient and quick. Too many favorites to mention, but definitely the best coffee tastings, their special dessert thats like a breakfast pancake is incredible, the authentic goulash from an old school market shop is the real thing, with incredible sausages and another special dish waiting. Thanks for making our 10 year marriage anniversary in Vienna perfect!! Highly recommend Wolfgang, his choice of food will change how you see Vienna! What an excellent experience!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this cruise! The entertainment with Viennese songs and the food were pretty good! I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "If you haven't ever taken a Segway tour, you're missing out on a fun experience. It's not only for the younger generation, as I'm a retiree. Our guide was thoughtful and knowledgeable. He made sure we were comfortable before embarking on this great adventure!"
* A traveler said: "Walter proved to be a witty and fascinating guide to some of the unique places that lie off the beaten path. One moment we were among the crowds; the next we were scooting down an alley way or staircase that led to a special place. Much fun!"
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful scenic journey, comfortable ship, and trouble free with the reservation. For me it was the perfect use of limited sight-seeing time, allowing me to soak in the sights and relax at the tail-end of a business trip."
* A traveler said: "Very informative. Perfect mixture of information and history. My wife and I really enjoyed the experience. We would highly recommend"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Vienna Woods (Wienerwald)
- Johann Strauss Museum (Johann Strauss Wohnung)
- Schlosspark Schönbrunn (Schönbrunn Palace Garden)
- Jewish Museum
- Sisi Museum
- Schönbrunn Zoo (Tiergarten Schönbrunn)
- Schlumberger Cellars
- Remise Transport Museum (Verkehrsmuseum Remise)
- Schubert Geburtshaus
- Chocolate Museum Vienna
- Heroes’ Square (Heldenplatz)
- Austrian Museum of Applied Arts (the MAK)
- Haus des Meeres - Aqua Terra Zoo
- Danube Cycle Path (Donauradweg)
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Bohemia