Top Vienna Food & Drink
62 results | All Vienna Tours
* A traveler said: "Best food tour I have ever been on. Every time I travel I like to start with a food tour to get lay of the land. This food tour went way beyond expectations. The guide was informative and enjoyable and before I knew it 4 hours past. Again, best tour I did in Vienna!"
* A traveler said: "The class was so much fun...well worth it! Nemo and Shweta made the class fun, giving tips to help our chocolate creations be amazing."
* A traveler said: "Lolo was an awesome guide . Enjoyed every aspect of this tour . The wines are wonderful. There are not long boring drives but a series of short ones from stop to stop. The longest was one hour. In the summer you get a nice Danube cruise. . I truly recommend this tour ."
* A traveler said: "Best tour ever (and we’ve done +40). Wolfy was awesome as a guide and showed us the true heart of Vienna — the food culture. A “must” when in Vienna!"
* A traveler said: "iolo was awesome! Full of energy, history and jokes all day! One of the best days we spent in Vienna"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guides were very informative and friendly. The wine and food were good. It was overall a fun and relaxing day which is what we needed after 3 busy on the go days."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time, our guide was very entertaining and quite knowledgeable, I learned several things that I didn’t know about sparkling wine. The sparkling wine was very good, we bought 3 bottles plus the very reasonably priced glasses."
* A traveler said: "This was really worth the money. Great food , great venue, great concert and the artists enjoyed themselves as well , all together a great package."
* A traveler said: "Peter Nowak is an excellent guide. Although I´ve been at "Naschmarkt" very often, he gave us new information and useful tipps. Very interesting and lovely trip."
* A traveler said: "We had no idea that the Naschmarkt would be so big. Or so delicious! All the fresh foods, the spices, the desserts ~ we dreamed of staying in Vienna for a month just so we could shop at the Naschmarkt. We were lucky that our great tour guide, Isabel, is a true foodie and a gracious guide. We thoroughly enjoyed spending our morning with her as she led us to many tasty stops in the markt. If you’re a foodie, take this tour and ask for Isabel."
* A traveler said: "It was a discussion about and with wine and i was very individual. The ambient was perfekt and we felt very welcome."
* A traveler said: "Mr. Wolfgang! Authentic Viennese Food Experience |After eating all the authentic Austrian food dishes at the highest rated restaurants on Yelp over three days including one fine dining before our Mozart concert, my wife and I really felt underwhelmed with the overall food experience here... until we met Mr. Wolfgang himself! This food tour really saved the trip and made us wanting to come back for more! Our guide was very charismatic, very informative and engaging providing such a wonderful experience. He has excellent taste and proves it with the incredible quality and types of coffee to begin the tour. He blends historical cafes, coffee shops, restaurants, with more modern / current places extremely well. We got to see so much more of Vienna than we ever anticipated, providing a true and authentic experience that was enjoyable. The market places we were able to see were a delight. The food tastings and chocolate tastings were incredible there, had to buy some goodies on the spot even though we still had a long way to go. There is a lot of walking but it gives you a chance to digest your food and prepare yourself for all the wonderful and tasty food coming your way. Also an opportunity to take in a few unique drinks that were delicious. In the end youll get to ride a tram and bus to get you back home safely providing a really cool and local experience. Very efficient and quick. Too many favorites to mention, but definitely the best coffee tastings, their special dessert thats like a breakfast pancake is incredible, the authentic goulash from an old school market shop is the real thing, with incredible sausages and another special dish waiting. Thanks for making our 10 year marriage anniversary in Vienna perfect!! Highly recommend Wolfgang, his choice of food will change how you see Vienna! What an excellent experience!"
* A traveler said: "Good guid and cook. He knows how he teaches cooking. The best schnitzel and appelstruddel I've eaten."
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour! You get to go around and find out so much about the eclectic foods that are found in the market and the guide was get knowledgeable!"
* A traveler said: "A very fun pub crawl and a great way to spend our first night in Vienna! Al, the pub crawl leader was so much fun and did such a great job at ensuring everyone was having a great time! Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our guide, Jan. He was thorough in his explanations of the actual tour, history of the area, and general information. The bike ride was very easy, so athletic wear is not needed. The scenery and the stops were fabulous."
* A traveler said: "BEST ADVENTURE OF OUR TRIP. This was a private your with two wine tasting and a boat cruise on the Danube to Melk Abbey. Outstanding, be prepared to wear comfortable shoes and take your time. Our guide was amazing and we thoroughly loved everything about this tour."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Maria Theresa Square (Maria Theresien Platz)
- Imperial Treasury of Vienna (Kaiserliche Schatzkammer)
- Vienna Technical Museum (Technisches Museum Wien)
- Temple of Theseus
- Vienna Musikverein (Wiener Musikverein)
- Danube River at Vienna
- Spanish Riding School (Spanische Hofreitschule)
- St. Michael’s Church (Michaelerkirche)
- Schönbrunn Zoo (Tiergarten Schönbrunn)
- Madame Tussauds Vienna
- Otto Wagner Pavillon Karlsplatz
- St. Anne's Church (Annakirche)
- Schubert Sterbewohnung
- Sigmund Freud Museum
- Hard Rock Café Vienna
- Heroes’ Square (Heldenplatz)
- Kunst Haus Wien
- Things to do in Schwechat
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Passau
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Zagreb
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Lower Austria
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Bohemia