Top Ukraine Tours by Duration
401 results | All Ukraine Tours
* A traveler said: "The driver was on time and gave me a description of sights along the way. He spoke minimal English and was very accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Super nice experience. The instructors where very friendly and explained everything perfectly. The pickup service was also very convenient and easy to find. Will do it again when I'm in Kiew next time"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip with an amazing guide! Very friendly and knowledgeable with a passion for chernobyl. Everything was very well organised from pickup to drop-off. 10/10 would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Well organised tour of the most beautiful places in Kyiv. A lot of flexibility allowed as well. The tour guide was very polite and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "excellent rip guide and vehicle. this trip is excellent for first time visitors. a must !!!! the guide spoke excellent english...."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour - a very different experience. Igor was very knowledgeable and took us through the geological and social/political history of the catacombs. The map reading challenge was amusing and gave us a sense of the complexity of the tunnels"
* A traveler said: "Driver was waiting even thought it took 40 minutes to get through passport control and everything. Bit misleading that the description says "English speaking" since this driver didn't know English. Not going to deduct any rating for that though since the driver knew where to go and drove very well."
* A traveler said: "We had a fabulous tour and our guide was an absolute expert. It was a religious holiday when we went and he knew when to go and how to get around the crowds. We had a wonderful day and highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "I am not a big fan of guided tours but I have to say that this has been one of the best traveling experiences I ever had. The tour guide was all time on point, she was very friendly, she explained everything perfectly and made sure we were all safe at any time. She managed to answer all the questions we all had, even technical or bizarre ones, she clearly likes her job and makes sure she knows everything about it. Regarding the overall tour I think it was great, during the whole we travel to many different spots so we got to know all the actors related to the accident, we got to see all the different locations. But special mention to Pypriat, pictures make no justice to the experience of wandering this abandoned city. As they say, this is not a trip to a theme park, but rather a visit to the worst atomic dissaster in history, as sad as it is, it is easily one of the best experiences I ever had, definitely recommended."
* A traveler said: "The best tour ever. Very interesting and educational tour. If your in Kiev do yourself a favor and take this tour. Anna and Daria made this 8h unforgettable."
* A traveler said: "Before the tour: Communicate at Whatsapp, and come early at pick up point During the tour: Arranged traffic, prepared quiz, shared most updated Ukraine news and events, well prepared route and professional introduction about attractions End of the tour: Prepared beverage + local snack, suggestions about local events or activities, walk me up to the metro(I want to go back hotel via metro) Great local guide!"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour as a way to see Kiev in all it's night glory. My guide very patiently described Kiev history and brought it to life."
* A traveler said: "It was interesting 2h. The guide was nice. I do not have time yo write anymore. It was agood walk and we had some tea at the end."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the cooking class! Even though I was not the best with preparing the varenyky, it was incredible to see the process of how both these traditional foods were made. I definitely left on a full stomach!"
* A traveler said: "Great private tour with a very knowledgeable guide an elderly lady with extensive knowledege of the Lavra and its history. A perfect and convenient way to get more out of your visit to the Lavra. Pick up from the hotel and drop off at the hotel or, in this case, at St. Sophia Cathedral. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Best tour experience I have had so far. Tour Guide Inna from GuideMe tours was amazing, she was informative, detailed and her energy was very positive. Her depth of knowledge was brilliant and always was eager to entertain our questions. We stopped for Chocolate from Lviv Handmade Choc and Ukraine's Restaurant on her recommendation, it was perfect chocies. It was overall fun walking tour, covering over 15km of city, included all the major and unique sites of Kiev."
* A traveler said: "It was very good, interesting and engaging information. Natalia is very friendly and knowledgeable guide.Thank you!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Layover Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Cherkasy
- Things to do in Kiev
- Things to do in Odessa
- Things to do in Lviv
- Things to do in Kharkiv
- Things to do in Moldova
- Things to do in Finland
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region
- Things to do in Chisinau
- Things to do in Iasi
- Things to do in Tulcea
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Transylvania
- Things to do in Wallachia