Top Ukraine Cruises & Sailing
36 results | All Ukraine Tours
* A traveler said: "Well organised tour of the most beautiful places in Kyiv. A lot of flexibility allowed as well. The tour guide was very polite and knowledgeable."
* A traveler said: "Super nice experience. The instructors where very friendly and explained everything perfectly. The pickup service was also very convenient and easy to find. Will do it again when I'm in Kiew next time"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip with an amazing guide! Very friendly and knowledgeable with a passion for chernobyl. Everything was very well organised from pickup to drop-off. 10/10 would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The driver was on time and gave me a description of sights along the way. He spoke minimal English and was very accommodating."
* A traveler said: "The best tour ever. Very interesting and educational tour. If your in Kiev do yourself a favor and take this tour. Anna and Daria made this 8h unforgettable."
* A traveler said: "excellent rip guide and vehicle. this trip is excellent for first time visitors. a must !!!! the guide spoke excellent english...."
* A traveler said: "I am not a big fan of guided tours but I have to say that this has been one of the best traveling experiences I ever had. The tour guide was all time on point, she was very friendly, she explained everything perfectly and made sure we were all safe at any time. She managed to answer all the questions we all had, even technical or bizarre ones, she clearly likes her job and makes sure she knows everything about it. Regarding the overall tour I think it was great, during the whole we travel to many different spots so we got to know all the actors related to the accident, we got to see all the different locations. But special mention to Pypriat, pictures make no justice to the experience of wandering this abandoned city. As they say, this is not a trip to a theme park, but rather a visit to the worst atomic dissaster in history, as sad as it is, it is easily one of the best experiences I ever had, definitely recommended."
* A traveler said: "our guide (Max) as amazing, very friendly and generous with information. The only 2 problems were that the bus was not confortable and the days of visit were extremely long with very little rest period."
* A traveler said: "We had a fabulous tour and our guide was an absolute expert. It was a religious holiday when we went and he knew when to go and how to get around the crowds. We had a wonderful day and highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Yuriy is a great guy and this tour was both fun and informative. He is super knowledgeable and very passionate about the local history. His English was fantastic and I will definitely use his services when I visit Ukraine next time."
* A traveler said: "Very knowlegeable, enthusiastic young guide - sorry I forgot his name - answered all my questions, stayed with me whey past a 2 hr tour time... really appreciated"
* A traveler said: "The tour was wonderful, first it gave me the opportunity to see some of the countryside with a few small village’s. Then the tour itself was amazing. The lunch was wonderful, and the Cossack village was amazing, but the people there were amazing and so very friendly, I felt like a princess the whole time I was there. I highly recommend this tour, you will not be disappointed"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Shevchenkivskyi Hai Open-Air Museum
- Pirogovo Open-Air Museum
- Probiy Waterfall
- Lviv National Art Gallery
- Mamaeva Sloboda Open-Air Museum
- Reactor No. 4 (Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant)
- Bilhorod-Dnistrovskyi Fortress (Akkerman Fortress)
- St. Michael's Golden-Domed Monastery
- Pharmacy Museum
- Olimpiyskiy National Sports Complex (Kiev Olympic Stadium)
- National Philharmonic of Ukraine
- Odessa National Academic Opera and Ballet Theater
- National Opera House of Ukraine
- St. Sophia Cathedral
- Richard's Castle
- St. Andrew's Church
- Things to do in Cherkasy
- Things to do in Kiev
- Things to do in Odessa
- Things to do in Lviv
- Things to do in Kharkiv
- Things to do in Moldova
- Things to do in Finland
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region
- Things to do in Chisinau
- Things to do in Iasi
- Things to do in Tulcea
- Things to do in Black Sea Coast
- Things to do in Transylvania
- Things to do in Wallachia