Top The Hague Historical Tours
23 results | All The Hague Tours
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed it very much. It was knowledgeable, informative and the stops where well organized. The tour lady was very nice, she made it comfortable and paid attention to all of us. Her humor was refreshing. Over all it was GREAT .Thank you very much."
* A traveler said: "Just an amazing attraction. It was one of the best places I have visited in The Netherlands. I recommend it to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was extremely knowledgeable about the region's history and we greatly enjoyed the information. He was very personable and thoroughly enjoyed the topics, which made the tour even more enjoyable. He joined us for lunch at the end of the tour and we had great fun."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Panorama Mesdag
- SEA LIFE® Scheveningen
- Royal Delft (Koninklijke Porceleyne Fles)
- Square 1813 (Plein 1813)
- Prison Gate Museum (Gevangenpoort)
- Peace Palace (Vredespaleis)
- Gemeentemuseum Den Haag
- Sculptures by the Sea (Museum Beelden aan Zee)
- The Hague City Hall (Stadhuis)
- Louwman Museum
- Delft Pottery of Delftse Pauw