Top Tennessee Museum Tickets & Passes
28 results | All Tennessee Tours
* A traveler said: "The videos are fantastic. Also the displays of artists' apparel and memorabilia are wonderful. We spent 3 hours in the Hall of Fame building, viewing the displays, etc."
* A traveler said: "That's hard to choose. Everything is amazing. It truly is a remarkable way to honor everyone involved"
* A traveler said: "Was a fun experience the hubby really enjoyed it. Great place for everyone The wax statues were so real life like had fun taking so many pictures great memories Thanks Nashville"
* A traveler said: "RCA studio B was a great experience just being there where all of the great music was made. Our tour guide was awesome!"
* A traveler said: "All the history of Ryman center! Performers posters different outfits of performers and neat statues of old performers"
* A traveler said: "Finding out the history of the horses. Our guide was wonderful and the wine tasting was delicious. One of my favorite times was rocking on the porch."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous evening. The Isaccs were inducted into the Grand Olé Opry! A great variety. Great entertainment."
* A traveler said: "I especially liked seeing the original pieces. Had never seen a silver chest that large that was in the dining room."
* A traveler said: "Our guide for the RCA Music Studio was fantastic. Hatch tour was interesting. Bought the audio tour for the Hall f Fame. Worth the extra money."
* A traveler said: "Loved being backstage, great little side stories, organized, on time, Easy To hear, nice sized group"
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed seeing all the musical instruments that the players used on so many great songs! An excellent gift shop, too!"
* A traveler said: "If you enjoy experimenting electronic entertainment from 60s to now! Also, great photo opportunities- bring your camera. The museum was fun for the entire family."
* A traveler said: "Great venue. Well designed. Audio was extremely informative. Loved the rotunda. Great time and value."
* A traveler said: "Easy to purchase and represented attraction well. We had a wonderful experience with this tour! Educational 👍🏼"
* A traveler said: "Very fun and informative. It was very colorful and very interactive. You can make your own beat and there is a studio u can rap on the mic while singing along to diff rap songs or you can freestyle. They give u a bracelet where you can save your work and the different play lists they have at the different exhibits."
* A traveler said: "Great experience.wander full time learn about the struggles of the native people. Great day thanks for the experience."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent idea for my husband's birthday as his face lit up looking at all the memorabilia from Dukes of Hazzard the highlights were taking pictures in the General and Daisy's truck. We also got a t-shirt as a souvenir. I would highly recommend this place. My husband smiled all day. Thanks for the as awesome experience!"
* A traveler said: "Making your own print on the old press was very cool. It was also cool to learn about the history of Hatch Print. The guides were awesome, knowledgeable and very nice."
* A traveler said: "I was educated more about the hall of famers of music that will stick with me for the rest of my life."
* A traveler said: "The knowledge the Ladies had of this wonderful home was great we learned to much it was so beautiful My favorite of all the tours we took"
* A traveler said: "Great experience! We loved reading all the information about various recipients along with the wax figures and scenes to help explain it."
* A traveler said: "Local transportation in Memphis and our driver Sam was suberb, loved it. Excellent time to visit in September, as it was nice and peaceful in Tupelo"
Frequently Asked Questions
- The Coaster at Goats on the Roof
- Grand Majestic Dinner Theater
- Cumberland Park
- Johnny Cash Museum
- Carter House
- Tennessee State Museum
- Peabody Hotel Ducks
- Pink Palace Museum
- Hard Rock Cafe Pigeon Forge
- Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park
- Hollywood Wax Museum Entertainment Center Pigeon Forge
- Andrew Jackson’s Hermitage
- Victorian Village
- Patsy Cline Museum
- Ryman Auditorium
- Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum
- Schermerhorn Symphony Center
- Sweet Fanny Adams Theatre
- RCA Studio B
- Nashville Zoo at Grassmere
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Chicago
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Ontario