Kumu Art Museum (Kumu Kunstimuuseum) Tours and Tickets
The Kumu Art Museum (Kumu Kunstimuuseum) is the main branch of the Art Museum of Estonia and is also the largest and most impressive exhibition venue in the country. The museum opened in February 2006 and in 2008 received the European Museum of the Year Award.
On both the third and fourth floors are collections of Estonian art starting from the early 18th century. Art from before World War II is also exhibited on the third floor, and on the fourth, an exhibition of works from the Soviet occupation period is on display. On the museum's fifth floor, find a modern art gallery and exhibitions of contemporary art from Estonia as well as other countries.
Each year, 11 or 12 rotating exhibits are displayed, half of which come from Estonia, while the other half is made up of international pieces. The museum also has a 250-seat auditorium for film programs, performances, concerts, seminars and conferences; an educational center with programs and courses for different age groups; and a library with the widest collection of art literature in Estonia.
Tours and Tickets to Experience Kumu Art Museum (Kumu Kunstimuuseum)
- Kadriorg Palace
- Kadriorg Park
- Tallinn Song Festival Grounds (Lauluvӓljak)
- Tallinn Cruise Port (Tallinna Sadam)
- Tallinn Town Hall (Tallinna Raekoda)
- Tallinn Legends
- Tallinn Old Town (Vanalinn)
- Freedom Square (Vabaduse väljak)
- Dome Church
- Toompea Castle (Toompea Loss)
- Vabamu Museum of Occupations and Freedom
- Alexander Nevsky Cathedral
- Seaplane Harbour (Lennusadam)
- Tallinn Botanic Gardens (Tallinna Botaanikaaed)