Top Stavanger Likely To Sell Out
Saved to wishlist!
7 results | All Stavanger Tours
Explore the Lysefjord landscape in a rigid inflatable boat (RIB) on this tour from Stavanger. Zoom out into the harbor, then head for the outlying fjords, where you will pass close to the rock formations and other striking Norwegian scenery. Listen to your crew's commentary on the flora and fauna in the area while you travel. Extra-warm marine suits and dry bags will be provided to keep you and your belongings safe and dry.
Western Norway’s Pulpit Rock is a towering cliff-plateau directly suspended over the Lysefjorden. Hikers flock here to dangle over the precipice and photograph the meandering blue fjord. This guided hike leaves from Stavanger brings you safely to the edge of the rock to take in the view. You have time at the top to take pictures, relax, and eat lunch or a snack.
Enjoy an active day out among mountains, fjords, and spectacular scenery—and leave all the planning and logistics to your guide—on this seamless, full-day tour. Following morning pickup at your Stavanger hotel, set off with just a small group for company. Your destination is Kjeragbolten: the picturesque boulder mysteriously wedged between cliffs. Hike up to visit it, and soak up the extraordinary views as you go.
Lysefjorden sightseeing is our most popular trip, offering an exhilarating voyage through the beautiful coastal landscape of the west of Norway. The journey starts out on the coast outside Stavanger. From there, we will enter the Lysefjord with its dramatic nature and bustling wildlife which attract tourists from all over the world every year.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Escape the bustle of the city—and discover some of Norway’s most striking and recognizable stretches of nature—on this small-group tour. Depart in the morning directly from your hotel, and head to Lysfjord, where you’ll go for a cruise along the water to soak up the scenery. Next, hike up Kjerag to view the famous Kjeragbolten—and even step onto the boulder wedged between rock faces.
Consider spending a day climbing the world’s longest wooden staircase. With its 4444 steps, Flørli is known to be one of the scariest stairs in the world. The climb is long and strenuous, but provides great lookout points where you can stop to catch your breath while enjoying the vista over the Lysefjord down below. This is a two-part hike that does not take you through the same scenery more than once. The descent follows the hundred-year old marked trail that was once used by the “Rallarer”. Rallarer were often underprivileged men that were employed in the 1800s Norway to help build infrastructure. They are remembered to have carried up to 80 kg loads on their backs, and are the ones that built the stairs along with the Flørli Hydroelectric Power Station at their base. The dam at Ternevatnet, which the return trail passes, also stands as a reminder of their mastery.
Explore Stavanger at your own pace and according to your own tastes with a 24-hour hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus ticket. Board and disembark the bus at any of the 11 tour stops throughout the city, including the Stavanger Museum and theLedaal Royal Residence. Spend as little or as long time as you wish at each stop or stay aboard for the full 50-minute circuit, listening to enlightening commentary via the audio guide.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Likely To Sell Out in Stavanger?
What Likely To Sell Out in Stavanger are taking additional safety precautions?
What Likely To Sell Out in Stavanger are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Things to do in Oslo
- Things to do in Copenhagen
- Things to do in St. Andrews
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Leeuwarden
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Hamburg
- Things to do in Rostock
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets