Travelers of all ages will all find something to enjoy at Divo Ostrov. For younger kids, there’s a playground with a cushioned floor for safety, and for older kids and thrill-seekers, there’s a loop-the-loop roller coaster, a giant slingshot ride, and other high-flying amusements. The highest rides, like the enclosed ferris wheel, also offer beautiful views of St. Petersburg.
Things to Know Before You Go
Each ride is ticketed separately, but tickets can be exchanged if you change your mind after purchase—or if your kids do.
There are height restrictions on some rides.
There are food vendors located throughout the park.
How to Get There
Divo Ostrov is located on Krestovsky Island, near the coastline of the Gulf of Finland, just north of central St. Petersburg. To reach the park via public transportation, take the Metro, line 5, to Krestovsky Ostrov station.
When to Get There
Divo Ostrov is open every day of the week, from midday until late at night, with slightly extended hours on weekends. The park is busiest on weekends and in the warmer months; visit during the week to avoid crowds.
Maritime Victory Park
In addition to the Divo Ostrov amusement park, Krestovsky Island is also home to the Maritime Victory Park (Primorsky Park Pobedy). Opened in 1945, in commemoration of World War II, the 415-acre (168-hectare) park is full of beautiful trees, flower beds, and ornamental shrubbery, as well as sculptures, large fountains, a pond, and even a beach. Spend an afternoon strolling through the park or enjoy a picnic on a sunny day.
- Things to do in Helsinki
- Things to do in Tallinn
- Things to do in Riga
- Things to do in Moscow
- Things to do in Vilnius
- Things to do in Stockholm
- Things to do in Minsk
- Things to do in Kaliningrad
- Things to do in Nizhny Novgorod
- Things to do in Gdansk
- Things to do in Volga Region
- Things to do in Sloboda Ukraine region
- Things to do in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Things to do in Western Norway
- Piterland Aquapark
- St. Petersburg Planetarium (Sankt-Peterburgskiy Planetariy)
- Leningrad Zoo St. Petersburg
- Museum of Optics
- Military Historical Artillery Museum
- Menshikov Palace
- The Menshikov Palace
- Peter and Paul Fortress (Petropavlovskaya Krepost)
- Peter the Great Museum of Anthropology and Ethnography (Kunstkamera)
- The State Museum of the Political History of Russia
- C-189 Submarine Museum
- Bronze Horseman
- Winter Palace of Peter the Great at the Hermitage
- State Hermitage Museum
- Admiralty Building