Top Siena Half-day Tours
54 results | All Siena Tours
* A traveler said: "we enjoyed our trip, Francesco guided us very well throught the beautiful landscape of Toscany and the wine was delicious."
* A traveler said: "Eleanor was excellent - warm, friendly and most welcoming. The tour was brilliant - a great mix of history and local culture. Everything was well explained- we learned loads about the city and were blown away by the stories of the Palio and then the inside of the Duomo . A great overall tour - cdo it tomorrow!"
* A traveler said: "The guide Silvia has broad knowledge of different subjects like architecture, history, local food, people of the city ... and uses it to customize the tour individually to the audience. We have learned a lot about Siena and had a lot of fun. It was a great experience."
* A traveler said: "A really exciting excursion with two wine tastings. Including snack & wonderful insights into the landscape & villages of Tuscany! Really to be recommended! We met exciting people from all over the world at the tastings. Duration (11 hours) was perfect. We were even picked up at the hotel. :)"
* A traveler said: "We had a GREAT time, learned a lot, ate plenty, and drank PLENTY! Our guide was very knowledgeable about the area and shared that with us. Toured 2 wineries with tastings. Fun afternoon. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Italian guide sharing a lot of her knowledge with obvious pleasure. Detailed information on the town, its history and customs. Definitely worth the price!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutly gorgeous ! This is the best way to learn about toscan cooking. The teaching is very clear and we learned a lot about the history of each dish. The respect of sanitory conditions was absolutly perfect. I can't wait to cook what I've learned at home ! I deeply recommand this class for all cooking lovers."
* A traveler said: "Worth experiencing. They covered three main touristic spots near to siena. Wine tasting experience was nice."
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful way to experience a boutique winery! The dinner courses were delicious as was the wine (and olive oil and balsamic offerings) We ordered a variety of wines as the price was great and so were the shipping costs, and it arrived home shortly after we did. Our driver/host was so fun and gracious and we loved visiting the walled castle town of Monteriggioni prior to our arrival to the winery. Our tour from Siena joined up with their other tour from Florence so it was a lively evening with fun people."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour with Daniel, his knowledge and humor were unbelievable. He made our tour so special. Highly recommend Tuscan Escapes for your tours."
* A traveler said: "The balloon flight over the valleys of Tuscany was an exquisite experience of special beauty. The flight was perfectly organised by very professional and friendly guides and provided a quite enchanting overview of Tuscany, sunrise included. Definitely recommended !!!"
* A traveler said: "What a lovely stay! Our guide Luisa is an expert in wine making. She answered even specific questions. She told us everything about the wine yard and especially about how to taste wine. The wines are delicious and even better the food. We really can recommend that experience. Thanks a lot."
* A traveler said: "We had a lovely tourguide named Lucca. We wouldn't have minded a somewhat higher pace than 30km/h. The winetasting and lunch were great!"
* A traveler said: "Walked where there were few people. Learned about unique aspects of Sienese life including the Contrade and the Palio."
* A traveler said: "This is by far the best tour we took on a 2 week vacation in Italy. Our guide, Gia(?), was very knowledgeable, friendly and welcoming in introducing us to 3 wineries, including a family run winery in which a family style lunch was served. I would definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Dominco was an awesome tour guide. We experienced travel issues getting to the tour on time and he was very accommodating. He made sure that everyone was comfortable on the bikes before leaving for the tour. He set a good pace and stopped to check on the riders along the way. Safety was first. The scenic landscape you ride through was amazing. The one site-seeing stop along the bike ride was at the Certosa di Pontignano Monastery. This was a great stop. We also stopped along the way for scenic views. After the bike ride, we went to Museo and Vina Enoteca Eventi Cucina for lunch and wine tasting. The food was great and Andre, our host, was amazing. The food was sourced locally. After eating lunch, we also stopped at another vineyard for another wine tasting."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun time. Martina and Stefani were the perfect guides. They took us through some beautiful countryside and we visited a couple of small towns that offered great history and fabulous views. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a fun day."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Palio of Siena (Palio di Siena)
- Siena Cathedral Museum (Museo dell’Opera Metropolitana)
- National Art Gallery of Siena (Pinacoteca Nazionale Siena)
- Montalcino Fortress (Fortezza di Montalcino)
- Siena Historic Center (Siena Centro Storico)
- Piccolomini Library (Libreria Piccolomini)
- Baptistery of San Giovanni (Battistero di San Giovanni)
- Mangia Tower (Torre del Mangia)
- Santa Maria della Scala
- Fonte Gaia (Gaia Fountain)
- Things to do in Tuscany
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Chianti
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ravenna
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna