Top Savannah Outdoor Activities
32 results | All Savannah Tours
* A traveler said: "Dolphin watching was amazing! Crew was awesome and we weren’t expecting to see as many as we did. Tour guide Dennis was spot on!!"
* A traveler said: "Learning the history behind some of the more famous cemetery sites. Beautiful grounds. Well maintained."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was friendly and funny. The bartender was amazing. Glad to have gotten the Georgia peach and peach daiquiri each time because definitely made me laugh. The crew had a good energy about them"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour! Interesting and fun guide, gave all the details we wanted on history, plants, etc. and showed us her favorite views, gates and more. A great way to learn Savannah!"
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed narrator. Very knowledgeable and gave many interesting facts. Weather was great and we had a pleasant trip on the river."
* A traveler said: "Great tour!!Guide was very enthusiastic and friendlyKnowledgeable about savanna history clearly loves the city"
* A traveler said: "Had a fun time Patrick was great he knew his history of Savannah the tour was great found it interesting about the city"
* A traveler said: "The food was excellent and the music superb! It was our second wedding anniversary and it was perfect."
* A traveler said: "Favorite tour during our visit. Relaxing and we enjoyed seeing the ships and tugboats. Night on the river was beautiful. Drinks were good. Chicken wings good but I wouldn’t order the crab dip again."
* A traveler said: "Just a fun time! The narrator was great! Food awesome!! And plenty of it! The fried chicken was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "Absolute great Torres. Our guide Austin was amazing. Clearly so interested in the history of the city. I would recommend over and over again. Small intimate and so much better than a scripted trolley tour. Can’t say enough for a great time we had."
* A traveler said: "I am 71 years old and I just enjoyed sitting in the air conditioned bar with a margarita in my hand and watching the river roll by. My teen grandchildren enjoyed roaming around the boat, eating desert after brunch, drinking soda and watching the dolphins! Yes, I enjoyed that, too!"
* A traveler said: "Great food & music - only negative was nobody told us we had to get our ticket at ticket office & we couldn’t use voucher on phone"
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Tour guide was a great guy. He gave us some wonderful Savannah history and information. Very personalized tour in a cool car."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed having a puzzle to solve along our way while seeing several areas of interest and learning about the area. Great introduction to Savannah."
* A traveler said: "Such cute fun! We got to take in a few spots during our walk, all while solving a mystery. It was fun …each page had another video of a silent movie with a couple more clues to guess who the killer was (we got it wrong). The fun part was finding the password to the next page. We did have a little trouble going back to look at the past pages because my phone would log us out, so we started keeping a list of the passcodes. It was a fun day."
* A traveler said: "Yoga outside under the Spanish Moss! First time for both hubby and I doing Yoga, but Adee made it quite easy!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Savannah Historic District
- Columbia Square
- Temple Mickve Israel
- Telfair Museums Jepson Center
- Factors Walk
- Wormsloe State Historic Site
- Telfair Academy
- Historic Savannah Theatre
- Andrew Low House
- Davenport House Museum
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- Gribble House Paranormal Experience
- Madison Square
- Olde Pink House
- Chippewa Square
- Massie Heritage Center
- Reynolds Square
- Mercer Williams House Museum
- Owens-Thomas House
- The Pirates’ House
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida