Top Rome Classes & Workshops
271 results | All Rome Tours
* A traveler said: "Lovely experience!!!A great gift from my friends. I'll come back when i return in Italy as well!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved this experience, we all learnt so much in a really fun and engaging way. We would love to go back."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best experiences I've ever had traveling! Everyone we worked with was incredible and creating art was really fun!"
* A traveler said: "Marco was an incredible teacher! I will definitely reccomend. I enjoyed the atmosphere, and the fact that we were painting in a old building in Rome."
* A traveler said: "This is a great service. Always prompt, clean and comfortable transport. Well worth the extra money for party of 4 with luggage. Highly recommend Executive Rent through Viator."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic departure from traditional historic tours. Fresh air, exercise, scenic and a GREAT tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "Booked this your for my teenage daughter that loves painting and the art museums. She absolutely enjoyed it. Would recommend to anyone who loves the process and detail of painting."
* A traveler said: "The guide was a very lovely lady, how had a ton load of information to share. I found it very interesting and worthwhile."
* A traveler said: "The whole concert was amazing and I would recommend this to anyone. It was what I was expecting and more. Fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Lovely. Made our trip. Good service, fast and friendly! The Vespa we rented was great. Nothing to improve"
* A traveler said: "Getting early tickets was a plus. Avoiding lines. The self touring guide was great. We were able to download the app to the museum and tour at our own pace. We recommend everyone to but tickets online and just enjoy a day of exploring. More than the history books you grew up on."
* A traveler said: "The was completely unexpected. The palace was beautiful . The best part there are no long lines. Worth seeing!"
* A traveler said: "As archaeologists, we pay attention in details. Clio Muse audio tour for Castel St Angelo was a great reveal for us. Excellent and accurate content and the best customer care service we ever had! Thank you for your patience guys!"
* A traveler said: "Roberto picked us up at our hotel on one of his classic side car Vespas. He showed us around his home town and we had an evening filled with fun, insider knowledge, and laughter. We would definitely recommend this tour to our closest friends and say it is a great way to get to know his city."
* A traveler said: "Fascinating look at the layers an vestiges of ancient Rome. Explored out of the way yet accessible places that would be very hard to find by your self."
* A traveler said: "A nice diversion from the usual tourist attractions. The tour of the museum is not the greatest, but the concert was wonderful. Enjoyed the trip through the crypt."
* A traveler said: "Pedro did an AMAZING job! He is knowledgeable and easily understood. This tour covers a substantial about of history from the Rome Republic to World War II."
* A traveler said: "Our driver was really great. Very professional and extremely nice. This was not a tour but Airport to Hotel in Rome transfer."
* A traveler said: "We were late in the season for the Christmas tour and were told it was the last Christmas tour of the season. We elected to go anyway. Max our tour guide was fantastic, a wealth of historic information on every subject. Would definitely recommend this tour. The city was beautiful at night!"
* A traveler said: "This Museum is extraordinary for its outstanding collection of marbles, ancient sculpture, bronzes, and frescoes. There is no better place to orient yourself to the aesthetic of Ancient Rome. The Campidoglio is adjacent to the Roman Forum which can be viewed handily from overlooking windows on the upper floors. The picture gallery on the 2o piano is also fine, though not up to the high standard of the Vatican Galleries."
* A traveler said: "Kelly was so great, and supportive! Please don’t think you need to have any ability in art to do this tour. What you will get is an awesome time learning, and having fun with art; all the while exploring parts of Rome. A truly unique experience!"
* A traveler said: "We loved seeing La Traviata at St. Paul within the Walls Church. The singers were wonderful, and the church is beautiful. There are many shops and restaurants close by too, so you might want to go a couple of hours early."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Villa of the Quintilii (Villa dei Quintili)
- Vatican Obelisk (Obelisco Vaticano)
- Column of Marcus Aurelius (Colonna di Marco Aurelio)
- Golden House of Nero (Domus Aurea)
- Villa Farnesina
- Leonardo Da Vinci Experience Museum (Museo Leonardo Da Vinci Experience)
- Great Synagogue of Rome (Tempio Maggiore di Roma)
- Capitoline Hill and Museums (Campidoglio e Musei Capitolini)
- Church of Saint Louis of the French (Chiesa di San Luigi dei Francesi)
- Ancient Rome
- Paciotti Salumeria
- Piazza di San Cosimato
- Via Margutta
- Pietro Canonica Museum (Museo Pietro Canonica)
- Herculaneum Archaeological Park (Parco Archeologico di Ercolano)
- Parco del Colle Oppio
- Campo de' Fiori
- Forum Boarium (Foro Boario)
- Basilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls (Basilica di San Paolo Fuori le Mura)
- Things to do in Lake Bracciano
- Things to do in Lake Bolsena
- Things to do in Assisi
- Things to do in Siena
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Pompeii
- Things to do in San Gimignano
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Lazio
- Things to do in Umbria
- Things to do in Tuscany
Day Trips from Rome
- Rome to Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Rome to Florence
- Rome to Pisa
- Rome to Venice
- Rome to Vatican City (Citta del Vaticano)
- Rome to Turin
- Rome to Siena
- Rome to Sorrento
- Rome to Rome Civitavecchia Cruise Port (Civitavecchia Terminal Crociere)
- Rome to Salerno
- Rome to Umbria
- Rome to Perugia
- Rome to Arezzo
- Rome to Orvieto
- Rome to Lombardy
- Rome to Lazio
- Rome to Montepulciano
- Rome to Campania
- Rome to Amalfi
- Rome to Positano