St Peter's Church
Tuesday to Saturday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Sunday 12 to 6 p.m.
Skārņu iela 19, Riga, Latvia, V-1050
The church is located in the heart of Riga’s Old City, within easy walking distance of many tourist hotels and the main train station. The clock tower has an elevator that will take visitors up more than 200 feet for great views of Riga.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to St Peter's Church?
What else should I know about attractions in Riga?
- Riga Old Town (Vecriga)
- House of the Blackheads (Melngalvju Nams)
- Riga Town Hall Square (Ratslaukums)
- Small Guild (Maza Gilde)
- Jauniela Street (Jauniela Iela)
- Riga Cathedral (Rigas Doms)
- Latvian National Opera (Latvijas Nacionala Opera un Balets)
- Swedish Gate (Zviedru Varti)
- Riga Castle (Rigas Pils)
- Albert Street (Alberta Iela)
- Riga Art Nouveau Museum (Jugendstila Muzejs)
- Classic Car Museum (Retro-Auto Muzejs)