Things to Do in Prague This Summer
Known for sunshine and balmy weather, Prague truly comes to life in summer. From sampling Czech pilsner and cruising along the river, to zipping through the streets on an e-scooter and hiking in the countryside, here’s how to make the most of a summer trip to this historic city.
- Discover Prague from top to bottom on a full-day comprehensive tour complete with lunch, sightseeing, and a cruise.
- Take advantage of the warm weather and feel the wind in your face on an e-scooter sightseeing tour.
- Hang out on the Prague waterfront at an evening riverside party, and drink and dine under the iconic Charles Bridge.
- Sip your way around this beer-friendly city on a beer and tapas walking tour, beer tasting, or beer garden tour.
- Uncover some of Prague’s hidden gems on a private, off-the-beaten-path sightseeing excursion.
- Steep yourself in Czech history and explore UNESCO World Heritage sites on a half-day or full-day excursion to Kutna Hora.
- Experience the natural beauty of the Bohemian countryside with a day trip to Saxon Switzerland National Park.
- Relax on the water and enjoy the local cuisine on a Vltava River dinner cruise or sightseeing canal cruise.
- Give yourself a scare with a not-so-typical ghost walking tour.