Top Portland Tours by Duration
11 results | All Portland Tours
* A traveler said: "Eric was very knowledgable and added a personal touch to the tour. Would highly recommend him. Comfortable van to ride in."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was well versed in the local history and made the tour quite enjoyable. We hope to return to the area to continue exploring all that Portland has to offer."
* A traveler said: "Derek was very knowledgeable about the history of Portland, and had a fun presentation. We enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful comprehensive tour. History from start to present. Tour guide very personable and knowledgeable. Pace was good. Bought us a cookie at the end. Very worthwhile."
* A traveler said: "This was a lot of fun, great way to see Portland harbor and surrounding area. Crew were great, would do again."
* A traveler said: "We had a fabulous experience during our sunset cruise. Our guides name was Matt who is a recent college grad and has lived in Portland his whole life. He had an abundance of information about every landmark, lighthouse, island, and old boats we passed. We were happy they had beverages on board so we could enjoy a beer too."
* A traveler said: "Had the best time!!! Would definitely do again!! The mate and captain were both personal and knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide TJ makes up 90% of this great experience, though the scenes are just as wonderful. You'll know you're in good hands as you meet him. I believe I'll still enjoy the journey even if he just took us to the middle of nowhere haha. Just one piece of friendly suggestion: if Mt. Hood is (again) covered in clouds and invisible, just walk a little, take some pictures, and the clouds might go away to reveal Mt. Hood. We spent most of our time inside the lodge and missed that scene. When we went out, the clouds just went back again. But then again, thanks to TJ, we did have an interesting tour inside the lodge too."
* A traveler said: "Leah was a wonderful guide! The weather and scenery were fantastic and our guide Leah told us a lot of Portland history and fun facts . Highly recommend !"